Haas NGC Configuration for FactoryWiz
On the Haas CNC:
1. Press Setting and move the tab to wired connection. Here you must set the machine IP and Subnet
2. Next go to SETTINGS tab and search for setting 143. Set 8000 to use TCP port 8000 for communications and save.
3. Next, search for setting 261 - DPRNT Store Location and set this to TCP from the dropdown and save.
4. Search for setting 263 and set this to 8001 and save. This is the TCP port for DPRNT commands.
1. Login to the system with admin credentials
2. CONFIGUATION > Licensing
3. Ensure you have enough Flex licenses allocated on the right panel.
4. CONFIGURATION > Machine
6. Type in the name of the new machine. If you already have the same machine type, you can copy an existing machine.
7. Set the machine type to Haas NGC
8. Set Monitoring TCP Port to 8000
9. Set DPRNT TCP Port to 8001
10. Save machine
11. Restart the RYM Haas NGC service: CONFIGURATION > Services. Stop the Haas service, wait for it to stop and then start it again.
For a video on adding a new machine, click here.