Troubleshooting Mazak Native Connections
This is not for ADAM or MTConnect machines
- Can you ping the machine IP address?
- If not, check the IP address in the machine is correct.
- Check the physical network connection
- Check the switch is not blocking the connection
- Perform a trace route
- Is the fusion client application running on the machine?
- Check this document to see how to enable this
- Is UDP port 51001 blocked?
- Use Wireshark to check for receiving packets (ip.addr==192.168.0.33 and udp.port==51001)
- If you do not receive any data like in the picture below, it is probably blocked.
Mazak Fusion configuration document
CNC Configuration Sheet Mazak Fusion/640 CNC Parameters: Tape / ISO Parameters: Baud rate - 9600 Data bits - 8 Parity - None Stop Bit - 2 Hand Shake - DC CONTROL Wait Time - 5 Format - ISO Same Wno. - ALARM (or LOAD to overwrite) Port - COM1 (or ...
Mazak Identification Guide
Mazak Ethernet Identification Guide This document will help you identify Ethernet-ready Mazak controllers and any missing parts you may need to order for use with FactoryWiz Monitoring. What generations of controllers support Ethernet communication? ...
Add Machine - Mazak Monitoring
PDF with pictures attached below. In FactoryWiz: Login as an Admin Navigate to CONFIGURATION > MACHINE ADD Input the name of the machine Set the machine type to Mazak Set IP address Save. Navigate to CONFIGURATION > LICENSING Increase the Mazak ...
Troubleshooting Haas MDC (serial) machines
Data collection for Haas MDC is performed in the DNC module. Haas CNC setting 143 must be enabled. Open the DNC Client Login as the admin Select the machine in question. Check the activity log for connection of license errors (if you see lacking ...
Mazak Matrix configuration document
CNC Configuration Sheet Mazak Matrix CNC Parameters: Tape I/O Parameters: Baud rate - 9600 Data bits - 8 Parity - None Stop Bit - 2 Hand Shake - DC CONTROL Wait Time - 5 Format - ISO Same Wno. - ALARM (or LOAD to overwrite) Port – COM3 (or other port ...